SHEMSI provides auditing and assessment services in the following areas:
- Environment, Health and Safety
- Regulatory: Auditing against regulatory requirements such as federal, state and local laws and regulations, EIA approval conditions and due diligence audits.
- Non-regulatory: Environmental and health and safety management systems, best management practices for business, sustainable practice standards.
- Management Systems (Standalone or Integrated)
- Phase 1 Site Assessment: Assessing by non-invasive means the potential environmental liabilities associated with property ownership or acquisition.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Assessing an organization’s performance towards the adoption of social responsible practices or codes.
- Sustainability assessments: Assessing an organisation’s or community’s ability to act sustainably.
- Report Verification and Validation: Offering independent verification and/or validation of an organizations corporate environmental or social sustainability report.
- GHG assessments: To provide technical assistance in identifying an organisations GHG emissions based on the relevant protocols.